Sunday, February 14, 2021

sunday two.

 Up to today I've made I don't know. I don't know the number. This many:


Mr Bailey says he doesn't know either, he's a cat not a mathematician, and where's his Something? His yummy Something? No, he doesn't know what yummy Something he would like, but I should, and could he have it please? Now would be good.

I had to mix up my nice neat piles of eights to get an idea of which colour combinations I've used, to avoid repeats. It's a pain for counting reasons but, you know, seeing them spread out like this in the pic is useful. I'll get another rattled off with a pale green outer, and an additional cream outer would hurt either. I'm going in.

In other day news, today I made the discovery that G and I have shared enough Feb 14ths to be John Cooper Clarke sympatico.






No comments: