Saturday, February 13, 2021

saturday two

 Forty-six and two innards. Sixteen and two outards to do.


Today I made a right mess. Every time. Every bloomin time I tell myself it'll be easy to make a few biscuits then chuck some icing and sprinkles on them. Every time. This happens.
I doubt even the apologetic distribution of the final smarties from my Christmas tube can save this one.

I used to be able to blame my icing failings on the kids, but now one kid is nearly twenty-five and the other, who is twenty-one and conveniently wibbly with CP therefore really I *could* blame him, is reading LotR in his room and far too wise to get anywhere near the kitchen when there's icing sugar and his mother together. The rotter.

I think even the five year old these are for (and his mum: his mum loves dinosaurs and they both love Mary Anning) will be tepid in his appraisal. Bet they taste good though.

Ne'ermind.

One more thing...

BREAK ALL THE RULES. 






No comments: