Sunday, December 18, 2005

and there was no room on the tree. bollocks, no.

Shayne!

Air was punched.

Anyway.

Because Fimo™ is generally too hard to fiddle with, it’s recommended that you tuck the blocks into your back pocket or your bra for half an hour or so before use.

Because we were using a fair bit for the bobbinses last week, and what with the cut of my jib there’s not an awful lot of room in my back pocket or my bra, I stuck it all on the radiator.

Because I am brilliant, I deduced that Fimo™ kept on the softening radiator would stay softened until we needed it again.

Because the days are cold, the nights were colder, the radiators rarely off, and Fimo™ bakes at gas mark a half, keeping it on the Fimo™ softening radiator all week until needed again did not go according to plan. (If anyone would like any cunningly crafted Fimo™ ... blocks ... of solid Fimo ... let me know.)

Because I bought a lot of Fimo™ from eBay (because, dammit, I was not going to be beaten in an auction) there was a bit left.

Because I had the arsehole™ with Fimo™, Geroff took over Christmas Fimo™ With Kids duties.

Behold! Bubba Gabriel:




And his très Matt and Trey heavenly host:





Things To Do

Cake: Soak fruit in booze; chuck all the stuff together and cook; voodoo with more booze; marzipan; ice; eat.
Pressies: buy; wrap; distribute (wearing stiff gauntlet to save fingers). addendum: forget to give Suffolk ones to mum when she visits.
Pressies from kids: buy; make; wrap; post / give out.
Cards: buy / make; give out / post.
Decorations: consider putting up; put up ; take down.
Christmas dinner: yeah, right.
Booze: buy; drink; buy; drink; be bought; drink; buy; drink; buy; drink; scrounge; drink; drink; drink; drink; buy; drink; drink; drink; drink; drink; drink; drink; drink; drink; drink; drink; drink (list in progress).

No comments: