Monday, December 15, 2008

jesus

Stripping the shiny blown vinyl (magnolia) off the walls was a slow thing. The stripping bit was quick, we all joined in the strippage, giving the kids thick breast slices of job, I took a wing and nibbled the ribcage, Gareth working solidly at the parson's nose.

The job, as I said, was not a long one. The lengthy bit was the months of living in a shiny blown vinyl (magnolia) room before we got around to strippage. I think it was shock.

Where was I? There was a bit of a vague point to this. Oh yeah, the strippage? That was months ago: a summer job. We forgot to allocate sanding and painting to autumn. Which is why fabulous Who Deer Me Deer No Deer has had an open challenge issued by the wall:

who deer me deer no deer


and why the baby cheesus has a headache.

cheesis


What do you think? Too much?

ho




No comments: